Angular Express Train Seed
This is a starting point for making AngularJS web applications with a node.js back end. Here are some of the features:
- organized directories for both server side and client side
- basic user authentication using 401 responses from server
- data persistence using mongoose
Check out the demo site here: http://angular-express-train-seed.herokuapp.com/
Order you should learn this stuff, if you don't know it already:
- AngularJS (http://angularjs.org/)
- Node.js (http://nodejs.org/)
- Express (http://expressjs.com/)
- Express Train (https://npmjs.org/package/express-train)
Since this app is using express train, start it by using the command 'train run'.
You may need to install express train globally ('npm install -g express-train').