Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
SW SQL Server Products release history
2.6.6 - 2020-03-29
2.6.5 - 2020-03-29
- Fixed extension for
SQL 2019. For real this time, I promise!
2.6.4 - 2020-03-24
Cannot decode key for SQL Express
- Fixed definitions and extensions for
2.6.3 - 2019-07-17
- Updated to support
2.6.2 - 2019-07-17
- Updated SQL releases definition list to also match
2012 CTP1 and
2.6.1 - 2019-07-17
- Updated SQL releases definition list. Should fix the empty release bug.
2.6.0 - 2019-07-17
- Fixed radio buttons not showing up in report viewer
2.5.1 - 2019-07-15
GetSQLProductKey.vb to the project folder
- Added the ability to hide the product key
- Fixed a typo
2.5 - 2019-07-15
- Merged definition and extension files for
- Added support functions link
2.4~prerelease - 2019-07-1z
- Added edition group filter with multiple selections
CEIP Reporting (Customer Experience Improvement)
- Removed unused fields
- Updated formating
2.1-2.3~prerelease - 2019-06-24
- Added static column pivot to have predictable column order output
- Fixed x64 detection
- Added new
NULL for all
- Added Old SQL extension cleanup
- Removed unused columns
2.0~prerelease - 2019-06-18
usp_PivotWithDynamicColumns, it cannot be added dynamically, needs to be created manually.
GO statements, they are not valid
- Added variable declaration needed for report builder.
EditionGroup for report grouping.
ProductKey to be shown now as
N/A if null.
- Fixed different column name storing the same value.
- Standardized formatting and descriptions.
1.0 - 2016-02-08
- Completely re-written, new extension gathers and stores 40-50% less junk data.
Logical Cores information.
- Release is not a hack anymore.
- Code repetition, property name guessing and duplicates have been almost eliminated by pivoting the result table and using a stored procedure.
- Report and report template have been updated to the new standard template.