SimpleCloudNotifier is an app to display messages that you can send to your phone with simple POST requests.
After you start the app it generates a UserID and a UserSecret. Now you can send your message to https://simplecloudnotifier.blackforestbytes.com/send.php and a notification will be pushed to your phone. (see https://simplecloudnotifier.blackforestbytes.com/ for an example with curl)
Use it to
- send yourself automated messages from cron jobs
- notify yourself when long-running scripts finish
- send server error messages directly to your phone
- integrate with other online services
The possibilities are endless*
* Disclaimer: Developer does not actually guarantee endless possibilities
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
SimpleCloudNotifier is a app to display messages that you can send to your phone with a simple POST requests. https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Type||Name||Latest commit message||Commit time|
|Failed to load latest commit information.|