- Updated configs to include all (hopefully) new vehicle, items and weapons from APEX.
- Updated price list, now include all (hopefully) items and vehicles from APEX.
- Updated clothing shops, so they only sell items for the faction of the player (Config updated).
- Updated the unconscious system, removing animations and relying more on ARMA 3 official methods.
- Updated the (long overdue) mission briefing.
- Updated the github url in all files.
- Updated all loot scripts.
- Updated vehicle sell distance from 10 to 25m.
- Added location saving and spawning. You can now choose players to spawn where the logged out (Config, DB and ExtDB ini - updated).
- Added magazine repacking (see player menu).
- Added " was injured ny " when becoming unconscious.
- Added option to enable/disable the abillity to get executed while unconscious.
- Added blur effect to players who are unconcious.
- Added black out when killed.
- Added timed EXP rewards (EXP granting scipt updated, Config updated).
- Added "reward" sound, used for timed rewards.
- Added a Zeus menu detection (client side), with server logging.
- Added a few extra items from APEX to the configs.
- Changed the air drop smoke duration from 10 to 5 minutes.
- Changed the UI update interval from 0.25 sec to 1 second.
- Removed obsolete code from several files.
- Fixed various debug logging in files so they only log when debug mode is on.
- Fixed desk and nato crate not getting removed from unavailable shops.
- Fixed cloths menu prices being cut off.
- Fixed bug in playerUnconscious script, potentially breaking the script.
- Fixed an issue in dbCalls returning data without needing to.
- Fixed some event handlers not getting removed from corpses.
- Fixed setting placeables, loot crates, vehicles etc to 0 in the config, will now properly skip it during server initialisation.
- Fixed "LineMarker" errors.
- Fixed relogging while unconsious would save your gear.
- Fixed issue where you would never die form grenades.
- Fixed bug where player would not eject from vehicle when unconsious.
- Fixed goggles not saving with gear.
- Fixed secondary weapon adding a rangefinder on certain occations.
- Fixed rangefinder not equipping on character load.
- Added Water vehicle shops (new configuration options).
- Updated drop zone layout on Tanoa (config updated).
- Updated ExtDB2 to extDB3-1010 (new ExtDB ini files).
- Fixed map not completing the load when building loot is set to 0.
- Fixed vehicles shop dialog not showing.
- Fixed shops not removing the cash desk and NATO box.
- Fixed attachements not spawning in world loot.
- Changed building spawn to include weapons, helmets and attachments.
- Fixed Altis map. Should now work exactly like Tanoa (shops etc.).
- Fixed issue in initShops.sqf (altis), preventing server from loading.
- Tanoa map compatibility added.
- Added the BIS group system (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Dynamic_Groups). Can be accessed by pressin U or via the player menu.
- Shops updated (map file)
- Only X number of each shop type will spawn (config setting). Which once are determined by random on server init.
- Added starter gear setting for GUER, WEST, EAST and default.
- Added the ability to add both sidearm, launcher and primary starter weapons.
- Removed stamina indicator since the game now have its own way of showing it.
- Added option to place puchased equipment and items in a box next to shops.
- Fixed issue with player body is removed when logging out after being killed.
- Fixed starter gear not being added properly on spawn.
- Fixed issue with saving gear not including ammo and inventory items.
- The new shop system with equipment crates is not implemented on the Altis map yet.
- "das attorney" on the BIS forums for help with the 0.5.0 release.
- Added the ability to update the currency symbol used throughout the framework, via the config.
- Fixed the issue with sell prices now showing the currect amount.
- Fixed experience output data from displaying without debug enabled.
- Fixed issue with vehicles sales not confirming.