Please sign in to comment.
Add rsOtherTuning and rsOtherRecording recording statuses.
rsOtherShowing is a display only recording status used by mythfrontend to indicate a program will record or is recording on another related channel. There are two long-standing problems with it. One, it doesn't distinguish between will record and is recording. Two, it is treated as a non-recording type. Both problems force the user to find the "other" channel in the EPG or elsewhere in order to see the complete status and/or maniuplate the recording. This change addresses both problems. Add new rsOtherTuning and rsOtherRecording recording statuses. These statuses are analogous to the existing rsTuning and rsRecording statuses and indicates that a recording is active. rsOtherShowing is now analogous to rsWillRecord and indicates future activity. Treat all of the rsOther* status like their analogs. This makes it possible for actions like stoping an active recording or adding an override without having to navigate to the other channel. This change also removes oneChanid parameter from the ProgramInfo constructor and from LoadFromProgram since it is no longer needed.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 79 additions and 46 deletions.
- +20 −16 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.cpp
- +2 −4 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.h
- +26 −6 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programtypes.cpp
- +2 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programtypes.h
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/mythversion.h
- +2 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tvbrowsehelper.cpp
- +2 −2 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/services/guide.cpp
- +2 −2 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/guidegrid.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/progfind.cpp
- +1 −3 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/proglist.cpp
- +13 −5 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/schedulecommon.cpp
- +6 −3 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/viewscheduled.cpp