Please sign in to comment.
Fix scheduler related issues resulting from the UTC changes.
By definition kTimeslot and kWeekslot recording rules work on local time. Change the scheduler to convert UTC times back to local time on the fly as needed. IMPORTANT NOTE: This means MythTV now needs working time zone support in MySQL. Because time zone support is not typically configured in MySQL by most distributions at this time, users will need to do that themselves. See the following URL for more information. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/mysql-tzinfo-to-sql.html In mythtv-setup and mythbackend, check the MySQL time zone support and exit immediately if it is not working. It's simpler to keep record.findday and findtime in local time at this point. Undo part of schema upgrade 1305 and update RecordingRule to accomplish that. Change the other, recent time zone related schema upgrades to use CONVERT_TZ() instead of simply adding the utc_offset in minutes. This is so future upgraders will not have the "off by 1 hour" problem on some historical times.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 148 additions and 79 deletions.
- +1 −1 mythtv/bindings/perl/MythTV.pm
- +1 −1 mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/static.py
- +16 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/dbutil.cpp
- +2 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/dbutil.h
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/exitcodes.h
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/mythversion.h
- +72 −43 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp
- +15 −10 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordingrule.cpp
- +8 −0 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/main_helpers.cpp
- +23 −23 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/scheduler.cpp
- +8 −0 mythtv/programs/mythtv-setup/main.cpp