Please sign in to comment.
libmythtv: Enable visualisations.
- libfftw3 support is required at compile time and MUST be forced with --enable-libfftw3 (existing libfftw3 support in configure appears to be a hangover from previous code, it isn't actually used for anything else) - much of the code is taken from mythmusic. - visualisations will only work with 2 track audio streams. - the visualisation is rendered over any video (and Pip) but beneath the OSD. - 2 visualisations are currently available. The 'default' is a simple implementation of Spectrum which uses libmythui rendering routines and is available when using the VDPAU, OpenGL and Direct3D9 renderers(i.e. those with accelerated, overlaid OSDs). Circles is available when using OpenGL 2.0 (not currently enabled) and, while a little easier on the eye, is more a proof of concept to ensure correct inheritance, dependency checking etc is working. It doesn't actually rely on the features available with the OpenGL 2.0 renderer - though drawing of circles is accelerated with that renderer. - there is no technical reason why either visualisation will not work with software rendered OSDs (e.g. XVideo). The limitation is purely a performance consideration. - adds a new keybinding "TOGGLEVISUALISATION" which is unbound by default, otherwise the visualisation can be toggled via the new entry in the OSD menu or the http interface. - it should be easy enough to port any other mythmusic visualisations, though libvisual integration is more difficult (and may not be possible). If additional visualisations are made available, I'll add a mechanism to chose which to use.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 138 additions and 2 deletions.
- +11 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/libmythtv.pro
- +14 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.cpp
- +4 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.h
- +3 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_actions.h
- +27 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
- +3 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.h
- +4 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_d3d.cpp
- +5 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_d3d.h
- +3 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_opengl.cpp
- +5 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_opengl.h
- +3 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_vdpau.cpp
- +5 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_vdpau.h
- +38 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videooutbase.cpp
- +13 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videooutbase.h