Please sign in to comment.
Add some more scheduler related simplifications.
Remove the channel record recording rule type. Add a "This channel" filter to maintain the that functionality. Automatically convert existing channel record rules to all record rules with the channel filter enabled. Add a dialog to offer common actions instead of immediately entering the schedule editor when SELECT is pressed on a non-scheduled program. Pressing the EDIT action still goes straight to the schedule editor. Change the text in the recording, not recording and not scheduled dialogs to be a little clearer. Change the behavior when RECORD is pressed in the EPG and elsewhere. Previously, this action cycled through the recrding rule types. if the program is not scheduled, this action now adds a single record rule. If the program is scheduled, it now brings up the appropriate recording or not recording dialog.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 205 additions and 146 deletions.
- +1 −1 mythtv/bindings/perl/MythTV.pm
- +2 −2 mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/static.py
- +9 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.h
- +1 −10 mythtv/libs/libmyth/recordingtypes.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/recordingtypes.h
- +2 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/mythversion.h
- +14 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp
- +5 −44 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.h
- +4 −4 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.h
- +9 −14 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/scheduler.cpp
- +1 −7 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/guidegrid.cpp
- +1 −5 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/progfind.cpp
- +1 −5 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/proglist.cpp
- +148 −45 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/schedulecommon.cpp
- +2 −0 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/schedulecommon.h
- +1 −4 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/scheduleeditor.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.