Please sign in to comment.
Make the Studio Levels 'filter' a persistent database setting.
- add a keybinding to toggle studio levels (default - no binding). - add an OSD menu option to toggle studio levels when available. - store the value in the database along with other persistent settings such as volume, av sync offset, brightness, contrast, colour and hue. This is currently only available with VDPAU playback and the old vdpaustudio filter option is removed. I've also allowed toggling studio levels via the TOGGLEPICCONTROLS binding - though as it is a binary setting, it doesn't look sensible in relation to the other playback controls that have a full range. git-svn-id: http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk@27322 7dbf422c-18fa-0310-86e9-fd20926502f2
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 71 additions and 19 deletions.
- +17 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.cpp
- +3 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.h
- +33 −5 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.h
- +7 −14 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_vdpau.cpp
- +7 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videooutbase.cpp
- +3 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythui/mythrender_vdpau.cpp