Please sign in to comment.
MythMusic: Use the portable libcdio for reading CDs
This patch enables MythMusic to play and rip CDs using libcdio on all platforms and also adds code to replace libcdaudio CDDB lookups. NOTE: This removes libcdaudio and the CDDA Paranoia libraries as dependencies and adds libcdio as an optional dependency (if it's missing you wont be able to play or rip CDs). Closes #9362, #7857. NOTE: It seems the freedb.freedb.org server is currently down so I had to do some of the testing using the musicbrainz mirror. It was working fine yesterday so I've left it hardcoded to the freedb server for now.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,475 additions and 1,140 deletions.
- +12 −39 mythplugins/configure
- +662 −0 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cddb.cpp
- +97 −0 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cddb.h
- +0 −474 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cddecoder-darwin.cpp
- +0 −141 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cddecoder-windows.cpp
- +588 −338 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cddecoder.cpp
- +43 −40 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cddecoder.h
- +50 −33 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cdrip.cpp
- +2 −2 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/decoder.cpp
- +4 −49 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/main.cpp
- +0 −4 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/musiccommon.cpp
- +6 −2 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/musicplayer.cpp
- +11 −18 mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/mythmusic.pro
Oops, something went wrong.