Please sign in to comment.
Allow editing description in Watch Recordings.
Add the description to the editmetadata window in Watch Recordings. This allows users to edit title, subtitle, and description. This is somewhat ugly, because we're lacking true support for a multiline textedit, but it's usable. Since it's ugly, I've made description and optional element for the window. Also changes the menu entry to "Change Recording Metadata" rather than "Change Recording Title"--since it actually allows you to edit subtitle and, possibly, description. Also updates default, MythCenter, MythCenter-wide, and Terra themes to include description. If any of their theme maintainers want it removed from their theme, please let me know.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 200 additions and 37 deletions.
- +15 −8 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.cpp
- +2 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.h
- +20 −7 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.cpp
- +4 −2 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.h
- +32 −0 mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/base.xml
- +15 −6 mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml
- +32 −0 mythtv/themes/MythCenter/base.xml
- +14 −5 mythtv/themes/MythCenter/recordings-ui.xml
- +8 −0 mythtv/themes/Terra/base.xml
- +12 −3 mythtv/themes/Terra/recordings-ui.xml
- +32 −0 mythtv/themes/default/base.xml
- +14 −5 mythtv/themes/default/recordings-ui.xml
Oops, something went wrong.