Please sign in to comment.
Fixes #10872. Use desired start and end times.
The recording quality measurement needs to know when a recording was supposed to start and end to know how much is actually missing from the recording. We used to use the scheduled start and end times for this, but sometimes a recording is intentionally started late or ended early. This captures that by tracking the 'desired' start and end point. This is initially set by the scheduler using and pre and post roll values, and if the user intentionally stops a recording early that updates the desired end time as well. Conflicts: mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dtvrecorder.h
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 87 additions and 28 deletions.
- +3 −3 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoRecorder.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoRecorder.h
- +2 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dtvrecorder.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dtvrecorder.h
- +2 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recorderbase.cpp
- +5 −5 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recorderbase.h
- +10 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.cpp
- +11 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordinginfo.h
- +44 −11 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordingquality.cpp
- +2 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordingquality.h
- +6 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_rec.cpp