Many have contributed to ORCID's Open Source effort, from direct contributions of code, to contributions of projects through sub-licensed code and binaries.
- Rob Peters, ORCID (http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0036-9460)
- Will Simpson, Apposable, LTD (http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4654-1403)
- Angel Montenegro, Avantica (http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7869-831X)
- Fran Ramírez Monge, Avantica (http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3183-6594)
- Liz Krznarich, ORCID (http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6622-4910)
- Laura Paglione, ORCID (http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3188-6273)
- Catalina Wilmers, ORCID (http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1982-1816)
Open Source Contributors
ORCID appreciates the several significant contributions from the Open Source community:
Senator Jeong (http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4004-3510) - provided Korean localization translations:
Soichi Tokizane (http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1236-1930) - provided Japanese localization translations
Marlena Erdos (https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2337-8252) - provided insight and advice while reviewing ORCID's site security procedures and policies.
ORCID would like to extend its appreciation to Semantico which performed the initial development for the October 2012-launch-version of the ORCID Registry. Thanks to Will, James, Declan, Phil, Gib, Andrew, Rob, Dan, Mike, Richard, Liam, Richard, and many others who helped behind the scenes.
Many thanks to SyncRO Soft for their support in the donation of the oXygen XML Editor.