- Higher magnification and better optics for the clamp hardware (wider and more clear field of view)
- Version 2 clamp now online - see build repo for details!
- Adjustable magnification - for close up and larger view
- Faster and simpler ways to attach the sample
- In-situ configuration – device water-proofing, etc.
- Pi zero integration
- Arduino integration
- Larger device for capturing patterns of embolism across the entire leaf.
- Clamp attachment for mobile phone with app to control sequence capture (and processing?)
- Integrated touchscreen display (e.g. official touchscreen display)
- Better/faster/alternative methods of noise removal
- Better/faster/alternative methods of extracting embolism events
- Real-time processing during the capture stage
- Real-time analysis during the processing stage
- Guides and protocols for dealing with ‘difficult’ sequences
- Scripts for generating figures for publication (events over time, events by vein order etc.)
- Better/faster/alternative/automated methods of analysing captured sequences