INT166 - Classify Business Documents and Extract Information
This repository contains the material for the SAP TechEd 2020 session called INT166 - Classify Business Documents and Extract Information.
Learn how to use the Document Classification and Document Information Extraction services for business document processing. Make use of the powerful built-in AI capabilities to classify and extract relevant information out of different business documents and enrich it with master data. Validate the extracted information in the validation user interface, provide feedback information, and create your own templates to extract specific information out of your business documents.
- Get an SAP cloud platform trial account
- Exercise 1 - Document Classification - Jupyterhub client library exercises
- Exercise 2 - Document Information Extraction
- Exercise 2.1 - Setup Document Information Extraction Service and UI
- Exercise 2.2 - Upload a document for Extraction using UI Application
- Exercise 2.3 - Visualize, Correct Extraction Results and Confirm Document using UI Application
- Exercise 2.4 - Get Auth Token to use Document Information Extraction Rest API
- Exercise 2.5 - Get Extraction Results of Document using Rest API
- Exercise 2.6 - Upload Supplier Data for matching
- Exercise 2.7 - Upload Document through Rest API to enrich the Extraction results with Supplier Data
How to obtain support
Support for the content in this repository is available during the actual time of the online session for which this content has been designed. Otherwise, you may request support via the Issues tab.
Copyright (c) 2020 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. This file is licensed under the Apache Software License, version 2.0 except as noted otherwise in the LICENSE file.