Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Release 2.6-beta for UE4.18
Release 2.5-beta for UE4.18
- Add a "Push" operation to the Source Control's top-menu, and also "Pull" and "Refresh" #62
- Locking/Unlocking multiple files with Git LFS 2 #56
- Fix issue where locking a file with LFS 2 would fail on Linux #55
- Implement FPlasticSourceControlState::CanRevert() for UE4.19 (now on Preview)
- Fix includes for UE4.20
- Add .vscode in .gitignore at repository creation time
Release 2.4-beta for UE4.18
- Add an option to create a README.md file with custom content
- Fix #41 UE-44637: Deleting an asset is unsuccessful if the asset is marked for add
Release 2.2-beta for UE4.17
- Fix action icons in History log Window UI ("add", "delete", "branch").
Before this, every revision of any file history was an "edit" icon!
- Implement GetBranchSource() so that History now displays the previous name of a file that has been renamed
Detects special case of move ("branch" in Perforce term) and point to the previous revision
- #39 Fix "UpdateStatus" not picking renamed assets, nor removed/missing/untracked ones
Git rename detection require to do "git status" command on the whole sub-directory (not on the explicit list for current asset files)
Detection of deleted assets require to do an extra pass of parse in this "git status" results specifically for searching such asset files
- Fix #42 UE4.16: not able to checkin deleted/missing files
- Fix global "UpdateStatus" operation not finding modified assets
- Run an "UpdateStatus" at "Connect" time to populate the Source Control cache
This fix a bug when right clicking on a directory of the Content Browser :
the UI does not know the state of all contained assets and as such present the "Add" entry, but clicking on it can lead to a "no asset to add" message
- Revert Cleanup RunDumpToFile(): WaitForProc() hang indefinitely!
- Expand the size of the Button "Initialize project with Git"
To help remind the user that Git Source Control is not possible without a Git repository initialized.
- Fix #45 Add logs to help identify problem with git.exe and git lfs
- Ignore ".vs" folder of Visual Studio 2017
2.0 Release for UE4.15 with many new features and bug fixes:
- Init Screen: configure the default remote URL 'origin'
- Improve the Init of the Provider: settings, finding git, and branch status
- Enable many log messages to help diagnose issues
- Improve parsing of Git & Git LFS version strings, and print them
Contains all features and bugfixes developped for UE4.16:
- Fix Submit to Source Control Window for Git plugin : use CanCheckIn() to filter out unmodified assets files #3136
- Git plugin: fix revision number for blueprint diff menu #3278
- Git Plugin: use asynchronous "MarkForAdd" and "CheckIn" operations for the initial commit #3108
- Git plugin: fix git autodetection and add error message #3224
- UE-34539: (Bugfix) Allow binary files in git stored via git-fat, git-lfs, etc to be diffed (take 2) #3253
- Git plugin: fix update status on directories broken since UE4.12 #3292
- Git plugin: fix update status on directories hotfix (still) slightly broken in master (UE4.16) #3372
- Git Plugin: fix RunDumpToFile() to check git ReturnCode #3327
- Git Plugin: hotfix for regression off Visual Diffs with older version of Git in master (UE4.16) #3373
- Git Plugin: trivial hotfix for the new UE4.16 warning about LoadModule() (UE4.16) #3455