Support for deploying and using HPX
Welcome to HPX! We use GitHub for tracking bugs and feature requests. Please see for the resources below if you are looking for the right place to get support for using HPX.
Reporting security issues and vulnerabilities
Please send us an email describing the issue. See our security policy for details.
- #ste||ar on Libera.Chat: this is the best option to get in contact with us as most of the developers are available on this channel. Check out the channel archives for past conversations. The channel can also be accessed through Matrix.
- Slack (registration): The
#hpxchannel is another place where people usually offer support.
- hpx-users group, see here for past conversations. This is the main mailing list for user questions and HPX announcements.
- hpx-devel group, see here for past conversations. This is the main mailing list for development discussion and voting.
- hpx-pmc group. The project management committee (PMC) can be reached at this address.
- For latest news and announcements please see our blog.
The HPX Community is active on Stack Overflow, you can post your questions there:
- Here are some tips for about how to ask good questions.
- Don't forget to check to see what's on topic.