Smali Sublime Syntax
Context-aware syntax highlighting for Sublime Text 2 / 3.
If you have Package Manager, install
Without Package Manager:
- Navigate to Sublime's packages directory
- Command + Shift + P, "Preferences: Browse Packages"
- Create a directory named
- Line-level syntax validation
- Incorrectly formatted instructions are highlighted red
- Register and literal ranges are validated
- Objectively better than your current Smali highlighter
- Includes the color purple!
Syntax defintions are edited in JSON here: smali.JSON-tmLanguage.
Sublime wants the syntax definitions in a property list or
.tmLanguage file. To convert the JSON to a property list:
- Open smali.JSON-tmLanguage
- From Sublime's Command Pallet, select "Build With: Convert to ...-Property List"
The udpated file can be quickly installed to Sublime 3 with:
cp smali.tmLanguage "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages"
Afterwards, you'll need to restart. Sublime doesn't have a native way of reloading packages. There's probably a hard way of hacking this into working without restarting, but I don't know it.