Clone this wiki locally
All API endpoints are based off of
/api if you access Sonarr via
http://localhost:8989 the API root would be
All requests made to the api endpoint require API Key authentication using the X-Api-Key header or using the
&apikey= query string.
- Can be accessed and reset via Settings -> General
- Stored in Config.xml
- alpha-numeric (lower case)
Dates & Times
- All dates/timestamps are ISO-8601 formatted in UTC
- Episodes (and episode based endpoints, missing & calendar) also include the airdate in the original timezone for display purposes
- Date parameters should be ISO-8601 UTC dates to ensure proper handling by Sonarr
- All POST/PUT requests require all parameters to be JSON encoded in the body, unless otherwise noted.
- All GET requests will return a JSON encoded response