by Alex Bezuska
Website for the open source web technology- based game engine Splat. https://github.com/SplatJS/splat-ecs
How to get help
If you found a mistake on the website or have a question, please feel free to do any of the following:
- Contact the author @alexbezuska on twitter, or via email: email@example.com
- Submit a github issue
- Submit a pull request
I made a game using Splat, can I add it to the site?
Please be sure to include any or all of the following information:
- name - The name of your game.
- source - This is usually a github link, you are not required to share your source to be on the site.
- platforms - These are links to where people can play/buy/download your game example: web, chrome, mac, linux (please include links!)
- license - This will let others know if your game is open source, if you are unsure just use 'proprietary'
- image - Image required, gifs are awesome (size 315x 250)
- teamMembers - Here you can list the people or studio that made the game
- descripion - A short 1-3 sentance description of the game.
- splat version - This can be found in package.json
- lastchange - This is the date you released the game or stopped working on it
- jams - List any jams the game was submitted to with names and links to the game's jam page(s)
Three ways to submit:
 Submit your game as a pull request
If you are familiar with git, github, and pull requests you can:
- Fork this project and clone your fork to your local machine (or edit on github)
- Make edits to the appropriate js file located in
- Submit a pull request to the master branch with your changes and a brief description.
 Submit your game as an issue on github
If you don't know how to make a pull request or are not sure:
- Head to https://github.com/SplatJS/splatjs.com/issues/new and use the form to submit your game
- for the issue title you can say something like "please add X game to the site"
 Email info about your game to the site maintainer
If you don't have a github account you can email me.
- Send your game info to firstname.lastname@example.org
The site is manually uploaded to http://splatjs.com and I can update it as needed.