microDriver - SHT2X
MicroBit driver for SHT20, SHT21, SHT25 digital sensor, enabliing the the microbit to obtain temperature or relative humidity from these sensors. The driver comes in both C++ library and a makecode package for use on the Makecode Microbit Editor.
- Library Version
driver_sht2x.hfor the defintions.
- Compile you program with
- Makecode Version
- Navigate to Add Package and enter this repository's URL.
- Select this package from the results.
First ensure that the sensor is connected properly to the MicroBit's I2c pins. Or the driver will complain with a Microbit panic.
This package/library provides:
read_temperature()- Read ambient tempreture
- reads the temperature from the sensor.
- returns the tempreture as an integer in degree celcius
read_humidity()- - Read ambient relative humidity
- reads the relative humidity from the sensor.
- returns the relative humidity in as a integer percentage.
set_i2c_address- Change the i2c address used to address the sensor.
- MicroBit panics _(displays a frowning face) with an error code of 80.
- The driver was unable to read from the sensor. Check whether the sensor is connected properly.
- If the sensor is connected properly, the driver is still unable to
detect the sensor, try changing the i2c adddress using
- for PXT/microbit (The metadata above is needed for package search.)
The Art of War is a great book, So is The War of Art. Maybe you could try reading both of them?