Anarchism for YunoHost
This package allow you to install anarchism quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
This is an anarchist FAQ. Its aim is to present what anarchism really stands for and indicate why you should become an anarchist.
Shipped version: 15.1-9
- Official documentation: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/anarchism
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? NO
Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/anarchism_ynh/issues
- App website: Link to the official website of this app
- Upstream app repository: Link to the official repository of the upstream app
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/anarchism_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade anarchism -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/anarchism_ynh/tree/testing --debug