BicBucStriim for YunoHost
This package allows you to install BicBucStriim quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Digital books streamer, providing web-based access to your e-book collection.
Shipped version: 1.5.3~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
BicBucStriim is a simple PHP application that runs in the Apache/PHP environment provided by the NAS (or any other server). It assumes that you manage your e-book collection with Calibre. The application reads the Calibre data and publishes it in HTML form. To access the e-book catalog you simply point your ebook reader to your NAS, select one of your e-books and download it.
A freshly installed BicBucStriim installation will show the login page. The initial login information for the administrator is
user name: admin password : admin
If you encounter problems, use the installation test to check your environment. Invoke this test by navigating to
http://domain.ltd/bbs/installcheck.php. This test checks for problems that users experienced in the past.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: http://projekte.textmulch.de/bicbucstriim/
- Official user documentation: https://yunohost.org/apps
- Official admin documentation: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/rvolz/BicBucStriim
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_bicbucstriim
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bicbucstriim_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bicbucstriim_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade bicbucstriim -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bicbucstriim_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps