Baïkal for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Baïkal quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Baïkal is a CalDAV and CardDAV server, based on sabre/dav, that includes an administration interface for easy management.
Shipped version: 0.7.1
- YunoHost demo
- Official documentation: http://sabre.io/baikal/
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_baikal
YunoHost specific features
In addition to Baïkal core features, the following are made available with this package:
/.well-knownpaths for CalDAV and CardDAV on the domain
- There is a breaking change in the management of the administrator password when upgrading to 0.7.0 You must change the admin password!
- To be able to change the admin password, please visit the page:
https://you.domain.tld/yunohost/admin/#/apps/baikal/actionsand set a new password.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/baikal_ynh/issues
- Baïkal website: http://baikal-server.com/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/sabre-io/Baikal
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/baikal_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade baikal -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/baikal_ynh/tree/testing --debug