-blockmaxcomplexityswitch, limit transactions to be included into blocks based on block complexity.
-deprecatedgetblocktemplateswitch, disable block complexity calculation and use the previous GetBlockTemplate implementation.
getblockfinalityindexRPC method, display contextual confidence value of needed confirmations for block to be considered final, taking into account possible parallel penalized chains
getglobaltipsutility RPC method, display known chaintips including possible parallel penalized chains
- Additions to the 51% attack prevention implementation adjusting block propagation of penalized chains
- Multiple test cases added for all new features
- Update zeromq dependency fixing CVE-2019-6250
- Fix libsodium fall-back dl-path
- Backport of zcash/zcash#3897, fixes security issue https://z.cash/support/security/announcements/security-announcement-2019-03-19/ reported to Zcash by Alexis Enston, thanks to the original reporter and the Zcash team for notifying us about the issue!
- Updates to documentation addressing DNS rebinding attacks with ZMQ/AMQP, Zcash PR zcash/zcash#3890, credit to @zebambam.
- New mainnet and testnet checkpoint blocks
- Aria2 added to fetch-params.sh DL methods, wget resume support more robust
InstallDebian package dependencies:
Depends amd64: libc6 (>= 2.18), libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2), libgomp1 (>= 4.9), libstdc++6 (>= 5.2) Depends arm64: libc6 (>= 2.25), libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2), libgomp1 (>= 4.9), libstdc++6 (>= 7)
Windows and macOS binaries are signed with a valid certificate,
see included instructions.txt for Win/Mac command line wallets.
NOTE: the bitcore binaries are built from the AddressIndexing branch and are intended for block explorers
UPDATE 2019-04-15: Zen_Win_binaries_v2.0.17.zip repackaged fixing HTTPS not working with included wget.exe