This project would not have been possible without the contributions of the following people/entities. A big shout out and thank you to them!
- My parents: For everything.
- Jason Kridner: For BeagleBoard.org and supporting BeagleLogic since 2014 when it began as a Google Summer of Code 2014 project.
- Michael Welling: For his design and layout review. It always helps to have a second pair of eyes to catch errors and provide feedback on points that one would have missed.
- Drew Fustini and OSHPark: For sponsoring the 4-layer board for the first prototypes of BeagleLogic Standalone, and their really timely production.
- GHI Electronics: For just-in-time assembly of the first prototypes of the BeagleLogic Standalone boards. Without their support, it would not have been possible for BeagleLogic Standalone to make it in the Hackaday Prize Best Product contest. Thanks a lot, Gary and Mike!
- Robert Nelson: For helping with the board bring-up in terms of the software support and u-boot patches needed in order to do so.
- Octavo Systems: For designing the SiP that made designing this board possible. Also thanks to Greg for design support.