Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, Robz8, _catcatcat, and shutterbug2000.
Important: For nds-bootstrap to work, make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32 with 32kb cluster/allocation size.
- SDK3-5 games (except for some SDK4 games) do not save to SD card yet. (SDK version can be checked by pressing SELECT on the game in DSiMenu++.)
3DS/DSi CFW users: You'll need a donor cart (not ROM) inserted, and it should contain the same save type as the game you're running. Make sure to backup your save data on it first.
- Download the .7z file for what console you're using, then extract what's in the .7z file, to the
- Cheat support added!
DSiMenu++ will place the cheat code (Action Replay type) in the
nds-bootstrap.inifile, if there's a
- A donor ROM is no longer needed!
- @profi200's SDMMC code from fastboot3DS is now used. As a result, load times are slightly improved.
- Using the
Quick-start ROMoption in DSiMenu++ causes touch input to not work. This bug has been fixed, as touch input now works with the option enabled.
- Fixed async prefetching trying to read outside of the ROM file. (Fixes Newer Super Mario Bros. (NSMB ROM hack) from crashing into the blue screen)
- Some game compatibility have been fixed, after removing donor ROM feature.
- As donor ROM support has been removed, SDK3-4 (alongside SDK5) games will now need a donor cart with matching save type, in the DS card slot.
Some SDK4 games, such as Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and the MegaMan StarForce games (2 & 3) will still save to SD card though.