I'm posting (almost) all of my notes in this repository. The notes are usually sorted into different directories depending on their subject. The most important files are stored in the parent directory.
Inside of every directory, the files will have a numbered prefix (from 00 to 99). That prefix marks the importance of each file. A file with a prefix 00 is the most important file in that directory and the prefix increases as the importance goes down. The
README file in each repository is usually there as the table of content for easier navigation.
Warning: Although most of the files in this repository are written in English, you might encouter some of them written in (my native) Bosnian language.
Me on the Web
Content in the Parent Directory
- Books - A list of books I've read or am currently reading, together with the score next to each book.
- Books to Read - A list of books I'm planning on reading.
- Quotes - Some random quotes that I've collected from various places (but mostly from books)
- Courses - A list of MOOCs that I have finished or am thinking about enrolling in.
- People I Admire - A list of people that I find interesting and appreciate their life work.
- Recommended Articles - A list of some articles that I really liked and recommend reading.
- Articles to Read - [deprecated] A list of articles I've kept before I started using Pocket. Have no idea what to do with it now.
- Goals - Some of my life goals or things that I'm aiming for or something, I don't know.