Moments piled up.
A Hugo theme ported from SumiMakito/hexo-theme-Journal.
Some useful links here:
Original Author: SumiMakito
Features in the ori.:
- Simple and easy to customize
- Concentrated on reading
and writing (find a Markdown editor then)experience
- Mobile-friendly & widescreen-friendly
- Flexible commenting control
Features in this ported version:
- Add Gitalk and Valine intergration.
- Customizable color scheme. (Some bug in original version, fixed.)
- Firefox-friendly. (CSS issue in original version, fixed.)
featured_imageurl bug is fixed.
- Table of Contents with scroll spy and auto collapse.
- Dark mode.
- MathJax support. (Needs to be enabled manually, see the project wiki for details.)
- Google Custom Search Engine support.
- Internationalization(i18n) support, with English, French and Chinese(Simplified and Traditional).
- Inserting figures more easily, see wiki for details.
If your website is using Git as version control, please do as follows:
- Fetch the theme dir.
From the root of your Hugo site, open the terminal and execute:
git submodule add https://github.com/AmazingRise/hugo-theme-diary.git themes/diary
- Update git repository.
Then update the git repository from the root of your site:
git submodule update --remote --merge
- Run example site.
From the root of themes/diary/exampleSite:
hugo server --themesDir ../..
Please visit the project wiki for more details.
For details about the difference lies in the new version, please click here.
Site Main Page
An essay with picture.
Table of Contents with scroll spy.
Mobile View: Main Page
Mobile View: Drawer