- The release supports the following:
- Added Auto Group By aggregation support for RETURN and WITH clauses.
- Added support for more input types in aggregate functions.
- Added support for DISTINCT in functions.
- Added explicit type cast from AGTYPEOID to TEXTOID.
- Added explicit type casting Agtype to PG's shortint, int, and Bigint
- Added type casting from AGTYPEOID to INT8OID and FLOATOID. For use with user defined (non-AGE) functions within the cypher query.
- Added overloading for INT8OID mathematical operators.
- Added * and optional edge grammar components.
- Changed input types for typecasting functions to “any”.
- Added support for the DELETE clause.
- Added support for Stored Procedures and PL/pgSQL.
- Added a basic agtype parser for the NodeJS driver.