Smart and Readable Documentation for your PHP project
Just look at Doctrine ORM API.
- Highlighted source code
- A page with:
- Support for docblock templates flavored with Markdown Markup
- Links to the start line in the highlighted source code for every described element
- List of known subclasses and implementers
- Support for custom templates
And much more...
- PHP 5.4
1. As a PHAR (recommended)
Run ApiGen with source and destination options:
php apigen.phar generate -s src -d ../my-project-api
To omit cli options just create
apigen.neon file in your project using Neon syntax.
source: - src destination: ../my-project-api
For global installation, see documentation.
2. Using Composer as dependency of your project
composer require apigen/apigen --dev
Then run with options as above:
php vendor/bin/apigen generate -s src -d ../my/project-api
To see all available options with it's description and default values, just run:
apigen generate --help
apigen.neon is prefered camel case (
accessLevel) over dash-case in CLI (
If you want to know what annotations do we support, here is the list.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.