Kitchen Sink 2.0
This project gives an overview of native components available in Titanium. The components are grouped into multiple groups and can be logged in the "Logs" tab.
- API Logging
- Controls (Switch, Slider, Tabbed Bar, Text Field, Alerts, Dialogs, ...)
- Views (Scroll View, List View, Image View, Blur View, Web View, ...)
- TODO: Platform API's (HTTP-Requests, Contacts, Camera, Gallery, Geolocation, ...)
- TODO: Services (Hyperloop, Unit-Testing, Facebook, Maps, OAuth, ...)
|November 14, 2016||Initial Release (Basic support)|
|January 05, 2016||Support for 3D-Touch API’s (Peek and Pop / Shortcut Items)|
|Q1, 2017||Support for platform API examples|
|Q2, 2017||Support for platform services examples|
Running the KitchenSink App
Via Appcelerator Studio
- Import it via Dashboard if available.
Or import it via File > Import... > Git > Git Repository as New Project with URI:
Select a Simulator or Device to build to via Run > Run As.
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/appcelerator/kitchensink-v2
To run it with
appc runfirst import it to the platform:
appc new --import --no-services
Build to Simulator or Device:
[appc run | ti build] -p ios [-T device]
Code contributions are greatly appreciated, please submit a new pull request!