Kitchen Sink 2.0
This project gives an overview of native components available in Titanium. The components are grouped into multiple groups and can be logged in the "Logs" tab. It also includes full support for iOS, Android & Windows.
- Full ES6+ support
- API Logging
- Controls (Switch, Slider, Tabbed Bar, Text Field, Alerts, Dialogs, ...)
- Views (Scroll View, List View, Image View, Blur View, Web View, ...)
- Services (Twitter, Facebook)
- Platform (Clipboard, URL-Schemes, Hyperloop, Databases, Geolocation, Camera, Gallery, ...)
- TODO: More Platform APIs (HTTP-Requests, Contacts, ...)
Running the KitchenSink App
Via Appcelerator Studio
Import it via Dashboard if available.
Or import it via File > Import... > Git > Git Repository as New Project with URI:
Select a Simulator or Device to build to via Run > Run As.
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/appcelerator/kitchensink-v2
To run it with
appc runfirst import it to the platform:
appc new --import --no-services
Build to Simulator or Device:
[appc run | ti build] -p ios [-T device]
Code contributions are greatly appreciated, please submit a new pull request!