Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Records the purchase status and conversion events.
admob.recordResolution(purchaseId, resolution, success, fail);
- purchaseId: The id of the purchase (you will get it when
admob.events.onInAppPurchaseevent is called).
- resolution: The result of a purchase. The value can be:
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_CANCELED: A resolution indicating the purchase was canceled.
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_FAILURE: A resolution indicating the purchase failed.
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_INVALID_PRODUCT: A resolution indicating the product is invalid.
- admob.PURCHASE_RESOLUTION.RESOLUTION_SUCCESS: A resolution indicating the purchase was successful.
- success: success callback.
- failure: failure callback.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.