Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ArchivesSpace: a next-generation archives management tool - http://www.archivesspace.org/
ArchivesSpace recently announced that starting with the January 2018 release we've set deadlines for submitting pull requests to be considered for the next release. Submitting a pull request by the deadline does not guarantee that it will go into the next release, but it will help ensure that we have adequate time to review and test it before potentially putting it into a release. In general, the pull request deadline is the third Friday of a month in which a release is scheduled, with occasional exceptions when a release is intended to come out earlier in the month.
- Releases - Download the latest release (see below for old downloads page)
- ArchivesSpace Wiki - Information for users, archivists, and administrators.
- Technical Documentation - Information for developers and system administrators.
- Email lists
- ArchivesSpace Users' Group (ArchivesSpace members only)
- ArchivesSpace Public Google Group: primarily for technical questions, but limited user support may be available from community members