A one pager listing the different emoji emoticons supported on Campfire, GitHub, Basecamp Next, Redbooth, Trac, Flowdock, Sprint.ly, Kandan, Textbox.io, Kippt, Redmine, JabbR, Trello, Hall, Plug.dj, Qiita, Zendesk, Ruby-China, Grove, Idobata, NodeBB Forums, Slack, Streamup, OrganisedMinds, Hackpad, Cryptbin, Kato, Reportedly, Cheerful Ghost, IRCCloud, Dashcube, MyVideoGameList, Subrosa, Sococo, Quip, And Bang, Bonusly, Discourse, Ello, Twemoji Awesome, ReadMe.io, esa, DBook, Groups.io, TeamworkChat & Damn Bugs.
Check them out at our home page: http://emoji-cheat-sheet.com.
Contributions wanted - help people in their search for emojis
There is a feature in the cheat sheet that allows you to add synonyms (or alternative names) for each emoji. This is used when use the ”Instant Search” search field in the page top.
You can see how this works in public/index.html on line 143. Look for
data-alternative-name on that line.
Currently there are very few synonyms in the cheat sheet and it would be great to add more to make it easier to search.
Feel inspired? Do a pull request and add a synonym for you favourite emoji or maybe animal to one of the animals.
Want to add emojis to your projects?
- Ruby – github.com/github/gemoji, github.com/jsw0528/rails_emoji
- Alt. JS version (+node.js) - github.com/henrikjoreteg/emoji-images.js
- Alt. JS version (+node.js) - github.com/frissdiegurke/emoji-parser
- Objective-C – https://github.com/diy/nsstringemojize
- Java - https://github.com/pepibumur/emojize
- Python - https://github.com/carpedm20/emoji
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
Check out all the super awesome contributors at the contributors page.