Adjust the color of the screen of your Nintendo Switch.
- Creates a layer which color you can adjust.
- Preset values for color temperature (f.lux/redshift-like).
- Control screen brightness.
- Save dusk/dawn times & screen brightness, and apply settings automatically.
How to use
- Use the temperature slider to select the desired shading.
- You can override the color by using the RGBA sliders.
- The "Alpha" value controls the opacity of the layer.
- Due to the way Fizeau works, it is sadly not possible to directly modify the screen color. Instead, it creates a transparent layer and applies color to it. However, this can lead to an overall increase of luminosity, especially visible with dark colors.
- Additionally, the layer is not visible in screenshots/recordings.
- Use the brightness slider to set the desired screen brightness.
- This is not redundant with the built-in setting, as the value will be set at dusk time.
- When set, Fizeau will start at the "dusk" hour and shutdown at the "dawn" hour.
- You can override this by using the checkbox. Fizeau will then stay in the specified state.
- Settings are saved at /switch/Fizeau/config.ini, which you can also edit.
- To reduce the memory usage of the sysmodule, settings are not read continually. Instead, they are applied on application launch.
- Thus, you will need to launch the client after a reboot to restart Fizeau.
- Download the latest release, unzip it to the root of your SD card, and reboot.
- Only the latest version of the Atmosphère CFW is supported.
- Compiling requires a working devkitA64 installation, with packages
- Clone this repository recursively (
git clone --recursive https://github.com/averne/Fizeau)
- Navigate to its directory (
- You will find output file in