- [BUG] Fix issue with aggregation with MongoDB version >=3.4. Now the cursor option is mandatory. @luislobo
- [COMPATIBILITY] Upgrade to v1 of the Waterline adapter API.
- [INTERNAL] Bump and pin dependency versions
- [BUG] Update mongo driver version picking up patches fixes issue with ssl connectivity which was resolved in mongodb[2.1.20]. See #425 for more details.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Sets the
reconnectIntervalto the mongo default and adds a
reconnectTriesconfiguration option. See #118 for more details. Thanks @luislobo for the patch!
- [ENHANCEMENT] Now exposes a flag
wlNextthat allows you to toggle the case sensitivity of a string query. See #380 and #238 for more. Thanks @nicoespeon.
[STABILITY] Locked the dependency versions down.