Redmine Plugin: Gherkin Viewer
Renders Gherkin (Cucumber, Behat, ..) feature files from the source code-repository into the Redmine project. This acts as an automatic publishing mechanism of the "living documentation" of a project.
Tested with Redmine 1.4
- Change to "vendor/plugins"
- Checkout code
git clone git://github.com/beberlei/redmine_gherkinviewer.git
- Back to project root
bundle install --without development
- Create a project custom variable named
This plugin does not need a database change!
- Switch to project where you want to enable this, activate Gherkinviewer.
- Enable "Gherkinviewer" in all user roles that should see the features.
- Edit Project details and change
gherkin_featuresvariable to contain a comma-seperated list of feature folders. These feature folders will be searched recursively.
- Make HTML output nicer
- Support multiple repositories per project
Benjamin Eberlei email@example.com
Licensed under the GPL.