- Report issues or feature requests on GitHub Issues.
- If reporting a bug, please add a simplified example.
- Create a new topic branch for every separate change you make.
- Create a test case if you are fixing a bug or implementing an important feature.
- Make sure the build runs successfully.
###Tools We use the following tools for development:
Install globally grunt-cli using the following command:
$ npm install -g grunt-cli
Browse to the project root directory and install the dev dependencies:
$ npm install -d
To execute the build and tests run the following command in the root of the project:
You should see a green message in the console:
Done, without errors.
You can also run the tests in the browser.
Start a test server from the project root:
$ grunt connect:tests
This will automatically open the test suite at http://127.0.0.1:9998 in the default browser, with livereload enabled.
Note: we recommend cleaning all the browser cookies before running the tests, that can avoid false positive failures.
###Automatic build You can build automatically after a file change using the following command:
$ grunt watch