Android ImageMagick 7.0.8-63
This is a fully featured imagemagick build compatible with android. All libaries used are the absolute latest versions with the latest and greatest features.
It can be configured to both build as a binary (with shared libaries or statically linked), or as separate shared libraries (and no binary).
It comes compiled with the following features:
- OpenMP(3.1) / OpenCL (Qualcomm)
- HDRI support
- Q16 Quantum depth
It comes featured with the following delegates:
Also comes with (but these not delegates, only support libraries):
- libicu4c (libicuuc and libicui18n)
Requires API >= 24 (>= Nougat)
Currently, only arm64-v8a is supported
You can test it with earlier versions, but I offer no support for it.
- Includes optional jmagick support. It will patch imagemagick c files for Android/jmagick compatibility.
- Includes jmagick java code and fakeawt for your project
- Also has example android java code interfacing with imagemagick, find it in the
- You can choose to disable support for jmagick, and it will compile UNMODIFIED vanilla files (the binary / libraries will still run on Android without any problems whatsoever; android compatibility is merely to allow imagemagick to interface with java code, and also logging support in Android Studio ;) )
How to run the binary
- Put all generated binary and library files in same folder.
- Add environment variables before you run the binary.
|ENV Variable||Description||Example Value|
||Temporary cache directory. Set to a directory writable by your app||
||The directory containing imagemagick xml config files. Should be set to the base directory, e.g.
||The directory containing the folder named
||Needed in order for the binary to find the