0.5.0.beta (June 6, 2012)
- MAJOR REFACTORING: Your Like, Follow and Mention models should now inherit the Socialization store base class instead of using the acts_as helper. (e.g.: class Follow < Socialization::ActiveRecordStores::FollowStore). See demo app for an example. Your code should be mostly unaffected.
- Changed: The persistence logic has now been moved to the Socialization::ActiveRecordStores namespace. More stores such as Redis or MongoDB can be easily added.
mention!now return a boolean. True when the action was successful, false when it wasn't (e.g.: the relationship already exists).
unmention!will now return false if there is no record to destroy rather than raising
- Changed: Records can now like, follow or mention themselves. If you want to prevent this, it should be enforced directly in your application.
toggle_mention!methods. Thanks to @balvig.
- Added: support for single table inheritance. Thanks to @balvig.
v0.4.0 (February 25, 2012)
BREAKING CHANGE: Renamed
mentioner. This is proper English.
Mentioner. Thanks to @ihara2525.
v0.3.0 (February 22, 2012)
followersnow return a scope instead of an array. They also require to have the class of the desired scope as an argument. For example:
- Added: Mention support.
- Some refactoring and clean up. Thanks to @tilsammans
0.2.2 (January 15, 2012)
- Improved tests.
- Changed: Can no longer like or follow yourself.
0.2.1 (January 15, 2012)
- Bug fixes
0.2.0 (January 15, 2012)
- Bug fixes
- Made Ruby 1.8.7 compatible
0.1.0 (January 14, 2012)
- Initial release