Contribute to Peloton
File an issue
Please check peloton's GitHub issue tracker for known issues.
You can report bugs and feature requests to GitHub Issues.
When you file a bug, please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
- Make sure you've read the README carefully.
- Add debug information to the issue by building Peloton with the
- Provide information about your environment: versions of your OS, compiler, etc.
- Make sure that the issue is reproducible with your description.
It's likely that your bug gets resolved faster if you provide as much information as possible.
Pull requests are very welcome! Please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
- Make sure you follow the coding-style guidance for Peloton.
- Please create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
- Make sure you use
git rebaseinstead of
git mergewhile updating your branch with the master.
- Make sure your patches are well tested. All tests must pass when run on Jenkins.
- Update the README.