Address data found on http://results.openaddresses.io/?runs=all#runs
http://bl.ocks.org/sumbera/10463358 for adding a ton of markers to a leaflet map using D3
- Create a database and add the table in the
- Copy the db-example.php to db.php and add your db credentials.
- Add addresses to your addresses table. I simply used a CSV from openaddresses.io to populate the db (lon, lat, number, street, city, district, region, postcode, hash). This isn't automated, you'll need to do this on your own.
worker.phpfrom the command line. This will continually look for fiber on AT&T from addresses in your databse. These will be selected at random continuously until all of the addresses have been covered, then it will continusly update the rows from the oldest.
make-csv.phpto generate the hasGig.csv file with all of the lat,lon coordinates for addresses that have fiber available to them.
- Load up
index.htmlin your browser to see the locations visualized. (You may need to modify index.html with new starting coordinates)
- In the future, hasGig.csv may not be included with the repo but leaving it in for now as an example.
- Set starting bounding box based on CSV data instead of setting it statically in index.html.
- Update the very old versions of Leaflet and D3