Crafter CMS Contribution Guidelines
Crafter CMS is happy to accept outside contributions of code, documentation, artistic work or other work that helps the project.
Contributing to the project means:
- You'll be given full credit for your work
- The contribution must be owned by the contributor or has a compatible license that Crafter CMS deems acceptable
- The contribution must meet code quality standards including: Travis CI, Codacy, Crafter CMS core team's code review
- The contribution becomes irrevocably owned by Crafter CMS
When contributing to Crafter CMS, please first discuss the change you wish to make via IRC (freenode.net, #craftercms), Slack, GitHub issue, email, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change.
Please review GIT_WORKFLOW.md thoroughly to understand the workflow used to develop Crafter CMS. Contributions not following this workflow may not be accepted.
Pull Request Process
- Please resolve any conflicts before sending your PR.
- Please include enough information with your PR to describe the work you're contributing.
- If the work you're contributing requires documentation, please make sure you you send an accompanying PR to the documentation project.
- PRs that don't pass the necessary quality checks can't be accepted. These include: Travis CI, Codacy, code review.
Contribution rejections are not personal and reasons for rejection can be provided if you ask. If the underlying reasons for rejection are corrected then the contribution can be reevaluated. As this is an OSS project, you always have the option to fork our repos and add the contribution(s) to your fork.
Code of Conduct
Please note we have a code of conduct (see
CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md), please follow it in all your interactions with the project.