Accessibility statement generator
Embedding in Wordpress
As well as running as standalone HTML, it is possible to embed the program in a Wordpress site if wished.
A suggested method is:
- Git clone the repo to anywhere on your system, even outside the webtree if wished, e.g. at
- Install a plugin which provides an include shortcode, e.g. Include Me
- Create a normal page, e.g. at
/resources/access-statements/or wherever you want in your site
- Add the shortcode to the page, e.g.
- Add an Alias to httpd.conf (NB not possible in .htaccess) so that the JS/CSS assets are visible to the web tree at the same location as the page, e.g.
AliasMatch /resources/access-statements/(.+)(.js|.css)$ /path/to/accessibility-statement-generator/$1$2