Perl library for dealing with QMail queues
QMail::QueueHandler is a Perl library for handling QMail mail queues.
It is based on qmHandle, a command line program written by Michele Beltrame, but rewritten to take advantage of modern Perl techniques.
The QMail::QueueHandler distribution contains a new version of qmHandle which has much the same functionality as the original version.
You need a working installation of Qmail for this to work properly. It looks for QMail queues in all the standard places.
qmHandle accepts a number of command-line options.
- a: (Attempt to) send all queued messages
- l: List message queues
- L: List local message queue
- R: List remote message queue
- N: List message numbers only
- c: Coloured output
- s: Show statistics of queues
- m : Display message with given number
- f : Delete messages from given sender
- F : Delete messages from given sender (regex match)
- d : Delete message with given number
- S : Delete messages with matching subject
- h : Delete messages with matching header (case insensitive)
- b : Delete messages with matching body (case insensitive)
- H : Delete messages with matching header (case sensitive)
- B : Delete messages with matching body (case sensitive)
- t <email_addr>: Flag messages with matching recipients
- D: Delete all messages in queues
- V: Display program version
- ?: Display help
QMail::QueueHandler is written by Dave Cross - dave(at)perlhacks.com, based on original work by Michele Beltrame.