DSMR Reader Datalogger/GUI
English: See Read The Docs, in English. Installation guide can be found there as well.
Nederlands: Zie Read The Docs, in het Nederlands. Je kunt daar ook alle installatieinstructies vinden.
- Always free to use (for non-commercial use only).
- Keeping your data for yourself (none of the data is stored outside your database, unless you explicitly upload it to a third party).
- Application languages supported: Dutch (Nederlands) and English. The language used in your browser dynamicly decides the language applied in the application.
- Optional Support for exporting data to third-parties: MinderGas.nl, PVOutput.org.
- Also supports local exports: CSV, SQL back-ups & optional daily upload to Dropbox.
- Notifications on your devices, supporting Pushover and Prowl apps!
- Optional data rotation/retention, keeping your dataset small and portable.
- Compare two days, months or years with each other.
- REST API to either insert or read data realtime.
- Keep track of certain events by sticking your own notes to a day, reminding yourself what happened that day.
- Support for MQTT export.
- Extendable plug-in system.
- Scrollable graphs.
More screenshots can be found in the documentation at Read The Docs.