DolphinDB Release Notes
Release Date : 2019-03-25
Version : 0.94.0
- Support streaming connection recovery from network interruption. If there is a network interruption, the system will automatically re-subscribe when the network is reconnected.
- Send sub tasks between nodes in batch mode, which improves the execution performance of jobs containing large number of sub tasks.
- Improve the performance of SQL statement with GROUP BY clause which generates a large number of groups.
- Boost the performance of symbol function and loadText function.
- Fixed a bug of function addValuePartition. After adding value partitions to the same database for a large number of times, opening the database may throw an out-of-memory exception.
(2019-04-01 0.94.2 Linux binary | Windows binary )
- Subscription to a persisted streaming table may fail when parameter offset is set to -1. This is a bug introduced in version 0.94.0. It did not exist in earlier versions.
(2019-03-27 0.94.1 Linux binary | Windows binary )
- Add new functions and keywords to autocompletion.
DolphinDB Web Management
- Show query log in reverse chronological order.
- Add "maxPartitionNumPerQuery" option to the panel of node configuration.
- Add C# API for Streaming.
- Add encryption of user login info when connecting to the DolphinDB server.
- The session object can use setInitScript/getInitScript method to specify a script to be executed automatically when reconnecting.
- Improve vector reading speed when downloading data.
- Fixed a bug of java streaming API. On some machines, the ip address of the machine will be incorrectly judged as 127.0.0.1, resulting in streaming subscribe and unsubscribe failure.