Context: frontend-dev-bookmarks / User Interface Components
A HTML form on a web page allows a user to enter data that is sent to a server for processing. Web users fill out the forms using checkboxes, radio buttons, or text fields.
- ALAJAX: A jQuery plugin to convert normal HTML forms into AJAX forms simply. It Ajaxifys your HTML Form with this plugin. No change will be required on Server-Side.
- Fields.js: An abstract way of interacting with fields. Fields.js creates collections of fields. Each field is constantly evaluated for validity, and is accessible through the collection.
- Ladda: Buttons with built-in loading indicators.
- Native form elements: This is what every HTML5 form element looks like on your current operating system and browser.
- Redux Form: A Higher Order Component using react-redux to keep form state in a Redux store.
- jQuery.serializeObject: Encode a set of form elements as a JSON object for manipulation/submission.
- jquery.serializeJSON: Make an object out of form elements.
- serializeForm: jQuery plugin to serialize form elements into an object.
- Validation: A form validation behavior checks data against a set of criteria before passing it along to the server.
- Form Validation UX in HTML and CSS: Chris Coyier describes how to implement form validation with just HTML attributes and some CSS trickery.
- One Validation: This is a collection of regular expressions for general validation purposes. The basic design concept is to split up the regexes into semantic parts of the pattern to match.
- jQuery Super Labels Plugin: This plugin was born out of the need to use the label-over-field method for forms.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please provide a link back to this repository. This is not necessary for GitHub forks.