This repository showcases example secret contracts such as secret voting and secret auctions.
Voting: Locked token-weighting(similar to the PLCR model), support for multiple timed polls, custom quorum percentages. Auction: Simple sealed bid auction.
TBD, but check this out: https://github.com/enigmampc/enigma-docker-network
Once you have the network running(and the contracts are deployed):
- Run npm install to install Node dependencies.
- Run npm start, which starts a webpack server at localhost:8080.
- Go to that URL and start testing the dApp!
- Several test scripts are outdated.
- I have taken parts from the 'enigma-contract' repository and included them in this repository such as the Enigma/Enigma Token contracts, the Enigma JS library files, and example test data.
The Enigma Secret Contracts is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the MIT License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the MIT License for more details.